My Blog List

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring


Winter and the cold weather are almost done now and I cannot wait for springtime. Spring is so much warmer and that means playing basketball outside every day, wearing shorts, driving with the windows down, and I am just lucky enough to not have allergies! Spring is my favorite season as you can probably notice, but don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with the other seasons. In winter, you get snow which means sledding, snowball fights and days off of school. Fall is still warm and all the leaves cover ground, and school is just starting, not to mention my birthday and Halloween are in fall. Summer is also incredible because of the beach, boardwalk, warmest weather, no school, and vacations. But for me, there is just nothing with spring. We are almost on Spring break and after that our final year of high school will be done with. We will have graduation then senior week, and then onto summer. Now that seems like a great time to me! Spring just puts me in the best mood because I know I’m in the homestretch. I am almost done the school year and am preparing for relaxation. I’ve already starting applying all around in search for a part-time job (unsuccessfully so far) so I can make some spending money down at the beach. I just can’t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment