My Blog List

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer Vacation


Only two more weeks for school and then summer! No school, warm weather, the beach, and worries from then on out. Only this last week of classes and then finals after, and then I will be finished. I have three straight weeks of beach and I really CANNOT wait! The first week I will be staying at a house with just my friends that we rented out which I know is just going to be awesome. Then the next week, I will be going down to Maryland to my friend’s beach house. Then the final week, I will be going down to Bethany with family and one friend which will just be a relaxing time. It will just be the kind of time where one just lays on the beach and chills. And on the plus side, the friend I will be taking down is my roommate next year for college. I have known him for a little while but this will be a great opportunity to get to know him better. Even after that three week span of beach, over two entire months of summer await me. So much free time, so much to do, and then college, I can’t believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment