My Blog List

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Work


So this summer I will need some form of money income, and since begging my parents for their money and taking money out of my bank account is no longer acceptable, I will need a job. Luckily for me I just had an interview at Feby’s Fishery restaurant from a guy my grandfather knows well, and I start this Tuesday! I just called him today actually to confirm it and found out that I am required to wear khakis, a dark polo shirt, and black dress shoes. I guess that I’ll have to purchase those items tomorrow so that I’ll be prepared to work on Tuesday. I’m excited and nervous at the same time about working there. I’m excited because it’s a new opportunity for me as a learning experience and I will meet new people. I am nervous because I’ve never  been a bus boy before and I may mess up sometimes. I am also worried that since it is a restaurant, I may be required to stay and work there later then most others. That would prove a problem since I am still in school, but once summer starts, it won’t matter. Either way, it will prove a good experience for me, and I will end up with some spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment